1. What's the middle name of first person you slept with?
I have no idea. It probably had about six syllables, and a hyphen in it somewhere.
2. What kind of underwear are you wearing, and what colour are they?
Something unexciting. They were white when they were new -- probably sort of grey now.
3. What song do you want played at your funeral?
No condemnation now I dread; Jesus, and all in Him, is mine;
Alive in Him, my living Head, and clothed in righteousness divine,
Bold I approach th’eternal throne, and claim the crown, through Christ my own.
4. What is the number of your sluttiest friend so that some of your single friends can get some action?
My friends are far too clever to take my recommendations about choices of partner.
5. What would your last meal be before being executed?
Steak, rare, with mushrooms and cracked black peppercorns.
6. Beatles or Stones?
7. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Time for a poll, I think. Can't think of anyone specific.
8. The person whose problems you wouldn't want to hear?
You've picked my specialist subject here. I seem to be able to listen to people.
If I had to pick one person not to listen to, the person I'm thinking of is known to some of you, but isn't on LJ.
9. What is the thing most important to you about your preferred sex?
Goodness me. A combination of things. The smell, the mind, the texture of the skin at the base of the spine.
10. Do you secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them?
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
12. Favourite hangover cure?
I don't get hangovers. Even when I deserve them.
13. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
Ask Julia from Sheffield, or hawkida. They were the last people to see me really drunk. I don't think I was counting at the time.
14. Favourite song lyric?
And Jesus died to live again, so praise the love that, come what may,
Can bring the dawn and clear the skies, and waits to wipe all tears away;
And let us hope for what shall be, believing where we cannot see.
15. Hair colour you most like someone you're dating to have?
Four to date: Light brown, black, ash blonde, red. It's not a core feature.
16. If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
I don't want to be blind. Wouldn't suit me at all. Deaf is fine.
17. Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Yes. A few. Some of you may have read about them.
18. Siblings that should go to rehab?
My youngest brother probably came closest. he's back at work now, hurrah!
19. Least favourite month?
February this year wasn't great.
20. Favourite hateful thing to do to somebody?
How can you have a favourite like that? *baffled*
21. First movie you remember seeing as a kid?
Don't know. I was never a movie fan. Something on the telly at Christmas probably -- that would be Mary Poppins, then.
22. Favourite person in the whole world?
Oh, now that's not fair. scarlatti, closely followed by about three tied for second place.
23. When's the last time you went on a date?
I went to the USA on 14th April.
24. Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
Dirty ones. No contest.
25. Fall or spring?
The latter sounds too much like exercise, and the former like an accident. I'll have autumn.
26. Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
27. If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
The ones I've approached know who they are.
28. Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
29. Who is the person you can count on the most?
30. If you could date any celebrity, past or present, time and age are not a factor?
I don't go for celebrities, I go for people I know.
31. What books have you pretended to read?
Most of the ones on my English Literature O-level syllabus.
32. What's a word you'd use to describe your life?
33. What's your favourite drinking game?
Rounds. You sit down at a table of eight people -- the rules mean that you have to have eight pints before you can go home.
34. What did you dream about last night?
No idea. I'm usually very bad at remembering my dreams.
35. Favourite vice?
I'm addicted to the Internet and to caffeine. Probably the Internet is favourite.
36. What's the last thing you'd ever tell someone?
"No, I'm sure this wire isn't live"