- You must write.
- You much finish what you start.
- You must refrain from rewriting except to editorial order.
- You must put your story on the market.
- You must keep it on the market until it sells.
- You must start working on something else.
It turns out Illustrious was my fiftieth convention (leaving aside one-day conventions such as Dangercon and Picocon, and domestically-hosted…
This is a placeholder post-Eastercon post, so that people who met me at Eastercon have somewhere to comment. Jolly good Eastercon (apart from the…
Apparently today is Bunsen's birthday, as today's Google Logo asserts: Anonymous comment spam: 2011-04-13 14:15 from 188.8.131.52