the_maenad did a lyrics quiz. I recognised none of them.
drpete did a lyrics quiz. I recognised none of them.
I must inhabit a completely different subculture.
Where are these lines from?
1) Till at last the sun rose blood-red in the morning sky
2) Sorrow and love flow mingled down
3) I give you my will in joyful obedience
4) He treasures up his bright designs
5) He was little, weak and helpless
6) No ear may hear his coming
7) That mourns in lonely exile here
8) I trace the rainbow through the rain
9) Heaven's morning breaks, and Earth's vain shadows flee
10) He will my shield and portion be
There's a gap here,
so that you can't
Edit (seven hours later): six guessed so far: off to work now so no snappy answers for a while.