43 pointless questions
1) First teacher's name: Mrs Simpkins
2) Last words you said: "Bye"
3) Last song you sang: Whatever was on the radio coming home.
4) Last person you hugged: Sandra Bassett
5) Last thing you laughed at: My own poor typing
6) Last time you said 'I love you': Under my voice to Kay, further to discussions about Cowper in my LJ.
7) Last time you cried: September 2001, probably the 22nd.
8) What's in your CD player: Cast soundtrack for "Return to the forbidden planet".
9) What colour socks are you wearing: Black, today and always.
10) What's under your bed: All the machinery for making the mattress lift
11) What time did you wake up today: 6:45
12) Current taste: Jalfreizi, Mango, Raita
13) Current hair: Receding
14) Current clothes: Collared shirt, black trousers
15) Current annoyance: the fact that Rory is dressed as Boy George.
16) Current longing: Someone to organise me.
17) Current desktop picture: No desktop picture. Wastes bandwidth during remote control.
18) Current worry: Learning words for a third degree ceremony in four weeks.
19) Current hate: Washing up.
20) Story behind your LJ username: First four letters of forename, first letter of surname.
21) Current favourite article of clothing: Not really fussed, clothes are clothes.
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex: Lower back.
23) Last CD that you bought: Oldfield: "Songs of distant earth", replacing one I scratched.
24) Favourite place to be: At home.
25) Least favourite place: Paris, in the last few days at least.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: It varies -- an hour before I have to go out.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Piano. I'm very rusty.
28) Favourite colour: Green.
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: Yes.
30) How tall are you: Five foot ten or eleven.
31) Current favourite word/saying: Talk to [him/her] about it.
32) Favourite book: Changes daily.
33) Favourite season: Autumn.
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Anne.
35) Favourite day: Today. Tomorrow. The coming weekend. Easter sunday.
36) Where do you want to go: The future.
37) What is your career going to be like: Depends if I write something worthwhile, if I find a publisher.
38) How many kids do you want: However many arrive.
39) What kind of car will you have: What I've got -- a little red diesel.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Consider, please, and recite, the manufacture of a fine tool of ultimate quality."
41) A random lyric: "His backing group: the crypt-kicker five".
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: It's a laptop. It's surrounded by, ummm, lap.
43) What's Up: element 106, Upabitfurthrium.