- I have photographs of Richard's Ford Prefect. I'm not sure they'll be very good (mobile phone) but I'll upload them later for those of you who enjoy such things.
- I went to the dentist's yesterday -- I'm going back for a half-hour session on Feb 7th and an hour on March 6th. One extraction and one root-filling-and-crown to be done.
- I went to the BSFA meeting last night -- Rob Holdstock is convinced we've met/spoken before but neither of us can work out when -- probably an Eastercon or Novacon.
- Having purchased some haggis for tomorrow, I now learn that at the Installation I'm going to on Saturday they're also intending to serve haggis.
- I have today found a poster of Donald Duck which makes it look like he's fisting himself.
Warmest congratulations to the Church of England, which has recognised the validity of the ministry of women in the role of bishop. It seems to me…
I've just posted the following tweets to @sguod: Apologies in advance to users who aren't interested in the next twenty-four tweets -- feel free to…
This is a complaint: It should be fielded and handled as such. I have several domains in the .UK space. The UK Registrar, Nominet UK, has a period…