|Meme: 65 questions
||[Oct. 6th, 2009|11:06 pm]
What can I say, it kept me entertained for a bit.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie
I have no hoodies, don't anticipate getting one, and have no opinion about likely colours.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oooh, yes please.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Occasionally. I'm planning what I'll wear for Jack's funeral tomorrow.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
The cardboard outer sleeve of a tube of Sainsbury's ibuprofen gel.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
I don't remember dreams as a general thing; In particular, I don't remember what the last one I remembered was about.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
An unfamiliar postman, delivering something I'd ordered which required a signature.
9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing in particular.
10. Do you floss?
I do. Not in a regular routine every day fashion, but I carry flossing devices round with me to use when something's stuck.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Bubble and squeak. Which I haven't had in far too long.
12. Are you emotional?
Yes. But I tend to mask it well.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I have. More than once. But if I'm counting something, I tend to count up to a hundred ten times -- it's less far to go back if you lose your place.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I have no particular opinion of it.
16. Do you like yourself?
I do. I'm generally pretty sound.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I'd give him a pretzel.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Adverts between successive sections of "Argumental" on Dave. It'll turn itself over to BBC2 shortly and make me watch a documentary on autism.
19. Are your parents strict?
One is easygoing, the other is AWOL.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I've met Roy Castle a couple of times, and Peter Bowles several times. Also there's lots of SFnal celebrity figures that don't really count as celebrities to me because they're fans too.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Does diet Coke count as sparkling?
25. How many countries have you visited?
I live in England and have visited Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales... and Jersey.
Additionally I've visited Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the People's Republic of China, the Republic of Ireland, Spain, Switzerland and the United States of America.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not that I recall.
27. Ever been on a train?
Frequently. I was on one last Thursday, and I'll be on one tomorrow.
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
I own a completely awesome SuperSoaker (a sort of giant water pistol).
32. Can you use chop sticks?
I can. There's a muscle in the proximal/medial/palmar part of my right hand that goes into cramp after using chopsticks for more than about half an hour.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
All on my own.
34. Are you too forgiving?
For the most part. Although in a couple of specific cases I find it difficult.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Altogether too much.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
A touch over eight weeks ago.
39. What was the last question you asked?
In an email, asking someone to talk to a third party on my behalf.
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No, and I'm not likely to get one.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Yes, but not often.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I've not only seen it, I've caused it.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Ha ha ha ha ha ahem. Yes. Oh dear.
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Does spanking count?
47. Is your hair curly?
Not on my head.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Probably Windows Server 2008. Although I think that might be a DVD.
49. Do looks matter?
Feelings matter. People always look better when they feel good about themselves.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No. I never use up my inclusive minutes.
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
What? Who told you that?
55. Do you have good vision?
It's excellent. Although there's an outside chance I'll need glasses sometime in the next five or ten years.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I hate one person, and deeply distrust another. Besides that there are some that prompt mild distaste or unease, but "dislike" might be too strong a word.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
At least daily, often four or five times a day.
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
Black t-shirt featuring the cast of "Trap Door". Almost-black jeans, black shoes.
60.What is your favorite animal?
I like cats.
61. Where was your default picture taken?
It was taken by gummitch in the students union bar at Imperial College in Kensington, London during Picocon in February 2004.
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
It rather depends on what you mean by "job". I'm self-employed -- I look after AVDAR and provide computer network design/installation/support services.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A loaf of bread, and the contents of the answers to questions 6 and 24.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Not that I recall.