|The Creative Process
||[Nov. 25th, 2009|05:23 pm]
Here's an insight into the creative process in my kitchen:|
1. Go shopping. Buy a couple of bits of fish, one of those bags of salad leaves, and a little bottle of Caesar dressing.
2. Get home. Arrange the leaves on a plate.
3. Make some home-made salad dressing (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup).
4. Cook the fish. Put the fish on the plate next to the leaves.
5. Dress the leaves with the home-made salad dressing.
6. Look in confusion at the bottle of Caesar dressing stood nearby on the worktop.
7. Shrug. Eat.
The details of the process vary from meal to meal, but the essential structure remains the same.